Welcome to our website
A Star Tutors UK Ltd has a long history and tradition as part of Kenton. Many of the parents of today's students also studied here and think so highly of it that they send their sons and daughters to us. I use a variety of teaching methods to make learning fun. I try hard to foster an academic environment in which children feel comfortable so that they can study most effectively.
My main strengths lie in :
- encouraging independent learning by using a variety of teaching methods
- creating a supportive environment
- nurturing constructive relationships with parents
- academic learning through projects and extracurricular activities
- holding various events in our school and in Kenton
- cooperating with neighbouring nurseries and schools
- 97% students got A* to C grades at GCSE and A level Mathematics and Statistics.
- 29 years of Teaching experience and 20 years of experience as an examiner.
Subject areas taught
All pupils are taught the priority and secondary subjects in line with the national curriculum.
KEY STAGE 2, KEY STAGE 3
11+ & 13+ EXAM PREPRATION.
GCSE & A LEVEL MATHEMATICS, FURTHER MATHS AND STATISTICS.